Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bulletin Board, Topic-Weather

Bulletin Board-Weather


The topic my my partner and I had for our bulletin board was weather. Weather is one of my favorite topics when it comes to bulletin boards because there are so many creative things you can do with your students for this topic. The weather I chose to focus on was "rainy days" considering it was April. I decorated the board with a cloud paper, and rainbow duct tape, rain stickers, a duck holding an umbrella in rain boots thinking to himself "waddle we do if it rains". The purpose of this topic was to have students explore their imagination and come up with creative things to keep them selves occupied and active during a rainy day. The students were given tiny umbrellas with a space for them to write down a few ideas for activities for rainy days. I then decorated the board with the students responses which really brought the whole board together. This bulletin board is promoting physical activities as well as mental activities on rainy days instead of sitting inside the house with nothing to do. 

1 comment:

  1. Aleah, this bulletin was cute. I love weather as for topics too but the duck melt my heart. Duckies are my favorite because of the yellow and how ducks wobble. Overall, the idea for this "Rainy" theme was great as to April showers. A++++ (=

    ReplyDelete